Functional and efficient workspaces.
- Tools was designed to organize and maintain workspaces in order to facilitate your business life. With a rich product range, including panels, accessory strips and organizer accessories, Tools provides a definitive solution to your business life requirements.
- With options such as single or double sided panel, tabletop panel, and accessory strips, Tools creates customizable private working spaces in open offices. Panels are suitable for use with workstations and islands included in Nurus worksystems, and offer melamine, acrylic, and cloth as material options.
- Tools includes accessory strips that can be placed between the tables or on top of cabinets carrying table slabs or panels. Accessory strips of Tools can be used single or double sided to match the configuration of workstations.
- Tools provides a variety of options with small organizers that can be attached onto accessory strips.
- Tools accessories include desktop book holder, file holder, rack, vertical and horizontal paper holder, pen rack, note holder, photograph holder, and mini rack, along with CPU carrier, which can be used with Be2 cabinet. Tools accessories are classified into two groups: those that are hung and attached to accessory strip.
Being human is to care for future generations.
Tools has the (TSE) Suitability to Turkish Standards certificate.
The wooden material used in Tools’ manufacturing has an E1 Certificate and is reusable up to 100%. The metal pieces used in Tools’ manufacturing and the material used in its packaging are 100% recyclable.
The fabrics used for Tools’ screen upholstery have the OEKO-TEX 100 STANDARD and RECYCLABLE Certificates. The fabrics have passed the abrasion resistance (Martindale test), light fastness (EN ISO 105-B02), fastness to rubbing (EN ISO 105-X12) and fire resistance tests, in conformity with European norms.
Tools is manufactured at Numaş A.Ş. facilities, which holds ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Standard and OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Management System Standard certificates.
At Numaş A.Ş., the waste chemical materials like powder paint, wet paint, thinner, chemical material packaging, phosphate sludge, laser dust are sent to relevant companies for recycling or are disposed in a manner that will not harm the environment.
Tools’ packaging is minimal, to minimize energy consumption during transportation.
The quality standards of Tools’ manufacturing and material allow the product to have a long life. International bodies certify Tools’ high level of product security.
End of life
The materials used in the manufacturing of the product may be re-used or recycled at the end of its product life.
Nurus D Lab
Always up-to-date with science and technology, Nurus D Lab designs products that are ahead of their time. Through human-centered observation, prototyping and in respect to trending needs and dreams, the team works diligently. Coming up with meaningful and reflective design solutions only marks the start of the process: From strategy to launch and support, D Lab manages it all. Each detail is attended and tested through at the advanced level.
For more information on Nurus D Lab and to see all the designs please click here.